The Quinolone Vigilance Foundation is an internationally recognized non-profit organization comprised of dedicated volunteers. Information about who we are and what we do are provided in the following links:
- Accomplishments- Since becoming Incorporated in 2012, the QVF has accomplished tremendous strides in awareness, research, and education.
- Advisory Committee- Fluoroquinolone toxicity, medical research and healthcare policy are both complicated and serious issues. QVF is thankful to have experts to assist in understanding these issues.
- Leadership- Board of Director bios.
- Letter From The Executive Director- A message from the Executive Director of QVF.
- Meet our Volunteers- Get to know our dedicated volunteers who make up the Quinolone Vigilance Foundation.
- Mission Statement- Read about the mission of the Quinolone Vigilance Foundation and our strategic plan to combat fluoroquinolone toxicity.
- Testimonials- Words of support for the Quinolone Vigilance Foundation.