Many strides have been made in the fight against fluoroquinolone toxicity and more needs to be done. With your help, we can make an even bigger difference. Find out how you can help.
- Become an Ambassador: QVF is committed to building a worldwide movement to create a world where patients are protected from preventable harm from fluoroquinolone antibiotics.
- Call to Action: QVF needs participation in surveys and letter writing campaigns to help fulfill our mission.
- Contact Your Elected Officials- Our elected officials shape policy, which is necessary for meaningful change. Find out how to contact your elected officials to call attention to the need for action in combating fluoroquinolone toxicity.
- Dear Healthcare Professional Letter Campaign
- Donate: QVF relies on private donations to fund education, advocacy, and research efforts. To help us continue our good work, please consider a donation of any amount. We are a registered 501(c)(3) and donations are tax deductible as allowed under the law.
- MedWatch: MedWatch is the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program and is used to report adverse events. Find out how to report your adverse reactions to the FDA.
- Volunteer Positions: Volunteer positions available with the organization.