As one of the most respected sources of information about fluoroquinolones, we are pleased to provide resources and helpful information for victims, their caregivers, and data for medical providers.
- Antibiotic Use in Farm Animals- Resource on relevant issues associated with the heavy use of antibiotics in agriculture.
- Applying for Disability- Patients who become disabled need guidance in applying for disability. QVF provides application guidance in the United States and abroad.
- Fluoroquinolones and Mental Health – Fluoroquinolone reactions often severely effect the mind, here are some mental health resources.
- Fluoroquinolones in the Military- The history of fluoroquinolones being used in the military and resources for military personnel and veterans.
- Fluoroquinolone Lawsuits- Patients who are injured and disabled from toxic fluoroquinolone antibiotics deserve justice. We provide a list of attorneys and law firms who are reviewing cases.
- Local Help- List of advocates by state and country that victims can reach out to for help.
- Patients and Caregivers- Helpful information for patients affected by fluoroquinolones and their caregivers.
- Print and Download: Information patients can print and download for advocacy and education efforts, doctor visit preparation, FDA warnings, research studies and articles.
- Surveys and Data: QVF conducts surveys and collects data to help in raising awareness, educating doctors, meeting with government agencies, and conducting research. When possible, we make data and surveys public.
- What Can I Bring To My Doctor?- QVF is often asked for forms, articles, and studies that patients can bring to their doctor appointments. Here we provide some suggestions which have been reported to us as being useful.